About Graham Peacock
- Age: 45
- Gender: Male
- Astrological Sign: what the ‘flip’ is one of those?
- Zodiac Year: ditto to above
- Occupation: Minister and sometime human being.
- Location: Hutton Rudby | North Yorkshire | United Kingdom
I exist in time and space most of the time. Married to Victoria, 2 loud and lovely children.
- Cricket/ footy. I don’t play, but have opinions on both. I run to keep fit.
- music- ‘Give me excess of it, that surfeiting the appetite may sicken and so die’
- Playing the guitar badly.
- Drinking beer with friends.
- Truman Show
- Gran Torino
- Lord of the Rings
- Band of Brothers boxset!
- Anything that makes me think and feel. Gratuitous blood loss and high body counts also considered.
- Sufjan Stevens
- Bright Eyes
- Dan Le Sac v scroobius pip
- Van Morrison
- I do not like ‘best ofs’ on principle. The principle is that I’m a snob.
- Threshold of the Future- Mike Riddell.
- Shaping of Things to come- Frost and Hirsch.
- Any ‘Wisden’ under the sun..